In this episode we are joined by Mary-Laine Friday, Founder of Faltrego, a London-based video production company for the third sector.
Faltrego is a female-led company with the aim of telling stories that highlight organisation’s causes and move people to action in a traditionally male-dominated industry.
With an academic background in human sciences and science communication, Mary-Laine is passionate about telling stories centred on health and social issues. Most importantly, though, she is passionate about people and their lived experiences.
Today we discuss Mary’s Laines journey of founding Faltrego as a women-led company, how your environment shapes your beliefs of what you think you can or can’t do, and the many ways of being creative.
Topics covered include:
- Faltrego as a women-led company
- Working in the media industry as well as the charity sector
- What you can and can’t do in life – what does that even mean?
- How your environment in which you grow up shapes your beliefs
- “You get to be creative when you know you are safe” – the power of being creative
Find out more about Mary-Laine’s work:
Her channel on Youtube